What Makes High Return Real Estate Unique?
- We simply have better deals…period! We provide stronger CAP rates and cash flow than other TurnKey firms.
- We provide our investors unbiased counseling, advice, and data. We will always encourage you to look at the numbers, and do what makes sense for you.
- We show all anticipated expenses…no hype, no fluff.
- We are investors ourselves. We will help you avoid costly mistakes. Everything we do is with an investor’s mentality.
What Criteria Do You Use For Investment Opportunities?
- Our properties must be in growing US markets, where there is a diversified economy.
- Our properties must produce a healthy, positive cash-flow.
- Our properties must be evaluated based on long term ROI, not on appreciation (speculation) potential.
- Our properties must be identical to what we invest in ourselves.
- Our properties must be at or below a fair market value.
Do You Have Financing Available?
- The price points for our investment properties are incredibly attractive, but they not good candidates for up-front bank financing.
- All properties are priced for quick cash sale only.
- As an alternative, many investors purchase our properties with self-directed retirement accounts such as IRAs and 401(k)s. This is an excellent tax-saving strategy. Learn more about that HERE.
- Many investors will structure lending on their purchases after closing. We can recommend lenders who offer cash-out refinances after a brief seasoning period.
Do You Offer Professional Property Management?
- We partner with only the best professional local Property Management to protect your investment. Their only goal is to make your investment as hands-off and as profitable as possible. Because we work intimately with these teams, we maintain ongoing oversight and diligence on their performance, and have processes in place that are geared specifically towards TurnKey investors. Our partners have extremely low vacancy rates, and a very aggressive time-to-rent schedule. They offer an online portal…you’ll have complete transparency of all activity on your investment property. The result is a seamless transition, from purchase to performance. And, although we recommend them, you are not obligated to use these property managers. You are free to change companies at any time.
What Types Of Properties Do You Have Available?
- We offer investors fully rehabbed and rent-ready single family and multi-family properties.
- Most of the properties that we offer have tenants in place and are cash flow positive and performing from day one! As such, our properties make sense the day you buy them, and for as long as you decide to keep them. There is nothing that needs to happen in order for the property to be a good investment, building wealth for the long term.
- To see what may be available currently, check out our PROPERTIES PAGE.
Are There Any Fees Involved?
- No. We never charge our investors processing fees, finders fees, or any other kind of fee.
- Closing costs are paid by the buyer, and will typically cost about $950 per property. This ensures clear title, and proper deed recording of the property.
Do You Offer A Warranty?
- As long as you are using one of our Property Management partners, EVERY property that you purchase from us comes with a complete one-year Home Warranty on all major components.
- You may see a sample copy of our warranty HERE.
How Do You Define A TurnKey Investment Property?
- The property has been carefully selected with optimal rent capabilities in mind.
- The property is rented, or in the process of being rented.
- The property is in a solid, stable neighborhood.
- The property has been recently assessed for complete functionality, has been renovated to excellent standards, and is compliant with local building codes.
- The property is cash-flow positive, even with most leveraged situations.
- The property is under professional property management.
- The property’s rental income is deposited to the owner’s account automatically.
- The property’s rental and repair activity can be accessed online.
Do You Have A Referral Program?
- YES! As a result of positive experiences, many of our clients refer other investors to us.
- You may see how our referral program works HERE.