How to Buy Turnkey Rental Properties
Frequently Asked Questions
How Are You Different From Other Turnkey Rental Property Providers?
- We invest in YOU. While most companies will just sell you a property, we are intent on helping you build wealth. We have an extensive network of professionals and affiliate relationships to help you achieve your goals. We don’t just send you emails about Rental properties… We teach you how to build a legacy.
- No matter what your experience is in Real Estate Investing, we encourage you to read every email we send. We will help you up your game, to maximize your current resources, minimize your risk, and pay less taxes.
How Does The Buying Process Work?
- We are a privately held company, and insist on doing business with investors who appreciate us for our systems and transparency.
- We do not do business with investors that we haven’t spoken to…period. We seek to establish long-term relationships, based on mutual respect and understanding. Having direct conversations allows us to determine if we’re a good fit for you, and if you’re a good fit for us.
- Nearly all investors who purchase from us, start off by subscribing to our “Insiders Club” email list. Being on that list notifies you of deals as they arise, and gives you further insights into how things work in our markets, and further education in the “buy and hold” arena. If you’re not already an “Insider,” you can enroll HERE.
Do You Have Financing Available?
- We have many excellent Strategic Relationships with Private Lenders in our network. Reach out to us to set up a call, and we will be happy to make recommendations based on your individual needs.
What Types Of Properties Do You Have Available?
- We offer investors many choices, depending on where they are in their investing journey…
- Fully rehabbed, rent-ready (and sometimes already tenanted) Turnkey single family homes and duplexes in stable, working class neighborhoods… in a variety of markets.
- Our flagship program is called FARRM, which stands for Find, Acquire, Rehab, Rent, Manage. This is a complete Done-For-You solution. This allows you to take advantage of significant tax write offs, and maximize your forced equity
- The advanced version of FARRM is called AIM, which stands for Advanced Investor Model. This takes into account more data points, opportunity for expansion, and development of additional units. AIM properties may also incorporate furnished units for short and medium term rentals.
- On rare occasions we offer new builds, designed specifically for rental class. These are built for low maintenance and high returns.
What Criteria Do You Use For Rental Property Investment Opportunities?
Do You Offer Professional Property Management on Turnkey Rental Properties?
- Yes, we partner with fully licensed professional Property Management teams that have extensive experience in the markets that we service. Working together, we have developed systems with extremely low vacancy rates, and very aggressive time-to-rent schedules.
- In certain markets and with very specific property types, our management teams will manage Short Term and Medium Term Rentals, as well as Long Term Rentals.
- Our Property Management team’s sole focus is servicing private investors. There are systems in place that are unavailable through other management companies.
- You’ll have access to an online portal that is the best in the industry… giving you complete transparency and full access to all activities related to your investment properties.
- Although we recommend using our partners, you are not obligated to use our property managers, past your initial contract period. Our management partnerships allow your investments to be as hands-off and profitable as possible.
Are There Any Fees Involved When Purchasing Turnkey, FARRM, Or AIM Rental Properties?
- Many of our properties are sold off-market, in which there are no realtors commissions, or additional markups. In cases where the properties are listed on the MLS, the seller pays all realtor commissions.
- You pay normal closing costs, and will see all line items on your closing statement before funding. We use only reputable 3rd party title companies, who guarantee you clear title, and properly record the deed for your property
What Benchmarks Can I Expect For Your Properties?
- The property has been specifically acquired and rehabbed systematically, to achieve optimal rents and performance.
- The property is in a solid, stable neighborhood.
- The property has been inspected by a licensed 3rd party inspector
- The property has been renovated to exacting standards, and any pertinent remaining items on the independent inspection report have been cured.
- There is an additional layer of Quality Control to make sure that the property meets proper habitability standards.
- The property is cash-flow positive, even with most leveraged situations.
- The property is under professional property management.
- The property’s rental income is deposited to the owner’s account automatically
- The property’s performance, including all rental and repair activity, can easily be accessed and tracked through an online portal.
Do You Offer Volume Discounts?
- YES! If you are buying 3 or more properties, all closing at the same time, please let us know, and we’ll reward you with special pricing considerations.