How to Buy Turnkey Rental Properties
Frequently Asked Questions
How Are You Different From Other Turnkey Rental Property Providers?
- We invest in YOU. While most companies will just sell you a property, we are intent on helping you develop your own personal wealth plan. Once your plan is in place, we’ll help you fill in the pieces of the puzzle. Rental properties are just one piece of that puzzle.
- We encourage all of our investors to go through our CashFlow+ process. This will allow you to maximize your current resources, minimize your tax burden, and create the most amount of cash flow. We have aligned with the top experts in these areas, and have built a system that allows you to create systematic wealth.
How Does The Turnkey Rental Property Buying Process Work?
- We are a privately held company, and insist on doing business with investors who appreciate us for our systems and transparency.
- We do not do business with investors that we haven’t spoken to…period. We seek to establish long-term relationships, based on mutual respect and understanding. Having direct conversations allows us to determine if we’re a good fit for you, and if you’re a good fit for us.
- Nearly all investors who purchase from us, start off by subscribing to our “Insiders Club” email list. Being on that list notifies you of deals as they arise, and gives you further insights into how things work in our markets, and further education in the “buy and hold” arena. If you’re not already an “Insider,” you can enroll HERE.
- Although we don’t require it, we strongly encourage all of our investors to go through our CashFlow+ process. This ensures your best overall performance, and makes for a much simpler and streamlined buying process.
Do You Have Turnkey Rental Property Financing Available?
- We do have an excellent Strategic Relationship with a Private Lender that understands the nature of our market. As a result, we are able to provide lending products that are specific to these price points.
- Many investors purchase our properties with self-directed retirement accounts such as IRA’s and 401K’s. This is an excellent tax-saving strategy. You can learn more about that strategy HERE.
- For convenience, sometimes investors will pay cash up front, then structure lending on their purchases after a seasoning period. We can recommend lenders who offer excellent cash-out refinance options.
- In ALL cases, we recommend going through our CashFlow+ process first, to ensure that you are using the proper leverage strategies that make the most sense for your individual wealth plan.
What Types Of Turnkey Rental Properties Do You Have Available?
- We offer investors fully rehabbed and rent-ready single family homes and duplexes in working class neighborhoods.
- Our properties make sense the day you buy them, and for as long as you decide to keep them. There is nothing that needs to happen in order for the property to be a good investment, building wealth for the long term.
- To see what may be available currently, check out our PROPERTIES PAGE.
Do You Offer A Warranty on Turnkey Rental Properties?
- Our properties go through the most rigorous Quality Control processes in the industry. They are fully inspected by an independent, licensed, 3rd-party Inspector. Then, they go through a final habitability test by our Property Management team. As such, you are very well protected from large Cap-Ex items that may come up. Even so, we’ve found that once a tenant is placed, some minor issues may still arise. Since these issues typically come up in the first 30 days of tenancy, we include a “Tenant-Proof” Warranty on all of our properties at no additional charge. To review a sample copy of our warranty, please click HERE.
Do You Have A Turnkey Rental Property Referral Program?
- YES! As a result of positive experiences, many of our clients refer other investors to us.
- See how our referral program works HERE.
What Criteria Do You Use For Turnkey Rental Property Investment Opportunities?
- Our properties must be in growing US markets, where there is a diversified economy.
- Our properties must produce a very healthy, positive cash-flow.
- Our properties must be identical to what we invest in ourselves.
- Our properties must be evaluated based on long term ROI, not on appreciation (speculation) potential.
Do You Offer Professional Property Management on Turnkey Rental Properties?
- Yes, we have partnered with a fully licensed professional Property Management company that has extensive experience in this asset class. They maintain offices (and licenses) in many major markets in the US, with local teams in ALL of the markets that we service.
- Working together, we have developed a system with extremely low vacancy rates, and a very aggressive time-to-rent schedule.
- Our Property Management partner’s only focus is servicing private investors. There are systems in place that are unavailable through other management companies.
- You’ll have access to an online portal that is the best in the industry… giving you complete transparency and full access to all activities related to your investment properties.
- Although we recommend using our partners, you are not obligated to use our property managers. You are free to change companies at any time. There are no lengthy contracts.
- Our management partnership allows your investment to be as hands-off and profitable as possible.
Are There Any Fees Involved Turnkey Rental Properties?
- Because our properties are sold off-market, there are no realtors commissions, or additional markups.
- You pay normal closing costs, and will see all line items on your closing statement before funding. Closing costs will run approximately $1900 per property. We have a fantastic relationship with a reputable 3rd party title company that guarantees you clear title, and properly records the deed for your property.
How Do You Define A TurnKey Rental Investment Property?
- The property has been specifically acquired and rehabbed systematically, to achieve optimal rents and performance.
- The property is in a solid, stable neighborhood.
- The property has been inspected by a licensed 3rd party inspector.
- The property has been renovated to exacting standards, and any pertinent remaining items on the independent inspection report have been cured.
- There is an additional layer of Quality Control to make sure that the property meets proper habitability standards.
- The property is cash-flow positive, even with most leveraged situations.
- The property is under professional property management.
- The property’s rental income is deposited to the owner’s account automatically.
- The property’s performance, including all rental and repair activity, can easily be accessed and tracked through an online portal.
Do You Offer Volume Discounts?
- YES! If you are buying 3 or more properties, all closing at the same time, please let us know, and we’ll reward you with special pricing considerations.