High Return Real Estate LLC
7330 E 90TH Street, Ste 4, Indpls, IN 46256
Email: [email protected]
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information, as applicable, to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legal Compliance. We may collect and use your information in connection with legal obligations to which we are subject. These legal obligations include, but are not limited to, any and all applicable (i) federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations, (ii) court orders, or (iii) consent decrees.
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products, our partner’s products, and our services to you; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the purchase history to you, and to perform internal finance processes, such as looking the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, our partner’s products, our services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the products or services are working properly. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about High Return Real Estate LLC or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the applicable email or sending us a request at [email protected]
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.
- About the Site, Product Offers, Refunds and Credits. Our Sites and/or Services, or communications you receive from our Sites and/or Services may include third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Merchants are the sellers and issuers of the Merchant Products and are solely responsible to you for the quality of the products provided. High Return Real Estate LLC shall not be liable for any claim arising out of or relating to the Merchant Products, including but not limited to, any claims for false advertising, product defects, personal injury, death or property damages.
- Access to the Site
- Account Registration. To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete.
- Account Security. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
- Changes to Site/Services. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
- Minimum Age. The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 years of age is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. We are super serious about this provision. No kids please.
- Use of the Site
- Prohibited Uses. You are expressly prohibited from:
- Using the Site or Services for any commercial or competitive purpose whatsoever without the express prior written permission of HRRE.
- Collecting personally identifiable information about others, including email addresses.
iii. Using the Site and/or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam
- Using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
vii. Taking any action that in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
viii. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, publicly display, publicly perform, license, sell, trade, or re-sell any content, software, products or services obtained through the Site without the express permission of HRRE.
- User Submitted Content. The Site may provide you the opportunity to post reviews, advice, comments, ratings, discussions and other content (“User Content”). You agree not to post any User Content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or infringing of intellectual property rights. You further agree not to post any User Content that contains commercial solicitation. By posting User Content, you grant HRRE a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. HRRE reserves the right but not the obligation to review, edit, post, refuse to post, and remove User Content.
- Copyright Infringement Notice. If you are a copyright owner or such owner’s agent and believe any material on our Site constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please provide notification to the address listed below setting forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and (e) the a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner. Contact information for HRRE’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: 7330 E 90TH Street, Ste 4, Indpls, IN 46256 [email protected]e.com
- Disclaimer of Warranties. AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER BTC NOR ITS MERCHANTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.