Jack sits down with Dan Lane, host of the famous Rental Income Podcast. As an experienced investor and realtor, Dan interviews hundreds of landlords nationwide to learn best-practices and educate listeners. For anyone trying to break into real estate or optimize their cashflow, this is mandatory listening!
Join us for another great episode!
Here's what you'll learn…
- The Story Of Dan Lane, The “Accidental Landlord”
- The Five Biggest Takeaways From 150 Landlords
- The Pros And Cons Of The BRRRR Method
- How To Know Your Niche And Your Market
- Big Vs. Small Portfolios: Which Is Riskier?
- When And Where To Leverage Real Estate
- How To Buy Cash Properties Without Cash
- Strategies For Getting Free And Clear With Mortgages
- The Number One Mistake Investors Make (As Told By Investors)
Visit RentalIncomePodcast.com to learn more about Dan
Read The Full Episode Transcript Here: