Jack speaks with Nicole Hoss, who heads up Investor Relations for High Return Real Estate.
An avid investor herself, Nicole is very candid about the good, the bad, and the ugly of owning rental properties.
This conversation leaves no stone is left unturned. Topics covered include:
– SFH vs Multi … which is better?
– What is the best mindset to have for success in this arena?
– Which property class to invest in
– Why paying cash may be better
– Foreign investing
– Entity structures
– Do we keep the best ones for ourselves?
– And more about the UNIQUE structure of this company.
This episode will shed a lot of light whether you are new to the game, or a seasoned investor.
Don't miss this one!
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with new episodes and exclusive content from Jack, Shecky and our guests!-https://www.facebook.com/High-Return-Real-Estate-Show-2218195228498526
Visit Our Website To Learn More About How We Handle True Turnkey Properties:
Follow us on Social: