[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6894338/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/2cb9db/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”custom”]Nick Raithel is a Media expert, and the creator of The 7-Hour Book. In this episode, we take a rather unusual dive into the world of media, and how it influences our decision making…. and yes, even our buying decisions about real estate are affected. Learn how you are being influenced so you can protect yourself. In this episode, you'll learn…
- How to spot when you're being overly influenced.
- How to get a lot more out of events.
- Where to search for deals where nobody else is looking.
- How to increase your efficiency.
- The one health hack that everyone can do to improve their life.
This is a very unusual episode, that will put you far ahead of most other investors, and help you get out of the mainstream rut…check it out!
Learn more about Kevin at contentcorps.net.