Skip to content
- The property has been specifically acquired and rehabbed systematically, to achieve optimal rents and performance.
- The property is in a solid, stable neighborhood.
- The property has been inspected by a licensed 3rd party inspector.
- The property has been renovated to exacting standards, and any pertinent remaining items on the independent inspection report have been cured.
- There is an additional layer of Quality Control to make sure that the property meets proper habitability standards.
- The property is cash-flow positive, even with most leveraged situations.
- The property is under professional property management.
- The property’s rental income is deposited to the owner’s account automatically.
- The property’s performance, including all rental and repair activity, can easily be accessed and tracked through an online portal.